Sunday, May 18, 2014

Whirlwind Adelaide Trip

As the official and only bridesmaid, the bride kept me busy. Till now, i have no idea where we went for that last couple of days ! In fact, she forbidden me from taking photos of the wedding.

Eh, in other ages, this would be what people called slavery, my friend. :P







At the rehearsal wedding, the kids were so adorable ! I had to coax them into a game to get them to practice walking down the aisle.


Feedback from the bride's mother : "Eh, can you please get [Bride] to walk properly, she looks like she is trotting off to the wet market like that !!"



The beautiful vineyard where the wedding was held - Chapel Hill







On the day itself,


[All other photos have been banned]

Ahem, for this act of slavery, i will like to demand eternal free lodging at your new house by the sea. :) So that i can come visit my best friend whenever i need. I love you, my dearest friend - and i do meant by my speech. I am glad that you have built such a wonderful life with him - though i will miss you dearly.

No comments: